Single door iCrates are excellent value, combining many features in a well built, cost effective dog crates.
• No Tools Required: Folds for Assembly and Disassembly
• Easy to Transport: Includes Carrying Handles
• Divider Panel: Crate Size can be Adjusted for Your Dog
• ABS Pan Included: For Comfort and Easy Cleanup of Spills
Available from Extra Small to Extra Large
iCrate Single Door Folding Crate
If you are looking for a light-weight, cost effective wire crate that will go from puppy to adult, then a Midwest iCrate is for you!
The Midwest iCrate is a folding wire crate available in 7 sizes suitable for dogs anywhere from 1 - 110 lbs.
iCrates are cost effective and model-for-model they are lighter and less expensive than the other Midwest wire crates; you get more crate for your money.
Note: the lighter weight is because the wire used to build the crate is thinner and spaced further apart than other models. iCrates are suited to calm and well-behaved dogs, so if your dog is particularly active, or you believe he'll try to escape, then we suggest that you consider another Midwest wire crate, such as a Life Stages model.
If the iCrate suits your situation and your dogs temperament, you'll be delighted to learn that it is feature-packed and designed with great attention to detail. In fact your iCrate should last the lifetime of your pet, providing your dog with the comfortable and secure den that she craves!
Lightweight Yet Secure and Great for Traveling!
Because the crate folds, you can can take it with you when you travel, and combined with the lighter weight (relative to other wire crates) it is particularly suitable for people who need the security of a wire crate while traveling with their dog.
Ordering is Fast, Easy and Secure!
Ordering is easy - just select the size you need, then click on the “Add to Cart” button and you will taken to our simple, 100% secure order form.
A Host of Great Features
- Single door - easy entry and exit for your dog
- Secure latch system - easy to operate with a simple, yet ingenious, “locking” mechanism.
- Folds up and down in seconds - take it with you when you travel, or fold it away when not in use.
- Collapses without tools - makes it a snap to assemble and disassemble.
- Folds in one piece - clever folding mechanism keeps the crate together when folded, so no parts to lose!
- Latches when folded - keeps the crate from unfolding when you carry it; just un-clip when you need to assemble.
- Our lightest wire crate - model-for-model the lightest weight of all of the wire crates making the iCrate particularly suitable for people who need the security of a wire crate, but travel frequently
- Includes FREE Divider Panel - saves you money; one crate is all you need from puppy to adult.
- Adjusts to suit your growing dog - divider panel cuts housebreaking time in half by keeping puppy from eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other.
- Divider panel installs on any vertical bar - allows you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows into her adult sized home.
- ABS Plastic Pan included - provides a flat floor for the comfort of your dog, plus it is waterproof and will contain spills if he has an accident!
- Pan stop mechanism - keeps the pan in place in the crate, then un-clips to allow the pan to be removed for cleaning.
- Includes carrying handle(s) - one or two (depending on model) removable carrying handles help you to easily transport the crate.
- Black electro-coated finish - attractive, non-toxic, last-lasting, rust-resistant finish keeps your crate looking like new.
- Rounded crate corners - no sharp edges for the safety of you, your two-legged and four-legged family!
Available in 24" and 30"
|iCrate 1524||Dogs: 11 - 25 lbs
Size: 24"L x 18"W x 19"H
Door Latches: One (1)
Wire Spacing: 1.5" x 4.125"
Wire Gage: 3, 7, 9, 12
|iCrate 1530||Dogs: 26 - 40 lbs
Size: 30"L x 19"W x 21"H
Door Latches: One (1)
Wire Spacing: 1.5" x 4.5"
Wire Gage: 3, 7, 8, 9, 11