LIL’ BITES SAVORY STEWS CHICKEN AND DUCK IN BROTH DINNER IN BROTH
- Real shredded muscle meat rich in high-quality protein and nutrition
- Complete & balanced recipes specifically formulated for small breed dogs
- Responsibly sourced proteins
- Turmeric added for anti-inflammatory support
- Sunflower and salmon oil added for skin & coat health
- Taurine added to support overall heart health
- Free from grains, legumes, potatoes, carrageenan, wheat, meat by-products, soy, artificial colors, preservatives & flavors
- Packed in recyclable cups!
AVAILABLE SIZES: 2.7 OZ
THE KEY INGREDIENTS
GRASS-FED & CAGE-FREE
Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
SMALL BREED FRIENDLY
Perfectly sized meal for small dogs.
A natural anti-inflammatory.
SUNFLOWER & SALMON OIL
Promote healthy skin and coat.
|Crude Protein (min.)||10.0 %|
|Crude Fat (min.)||2.0 %|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||2.0 %|
|Moisture (max.)||83.0 %|
|Metabolizable Energy||964 kcal/kg|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. I
FULL NUTRIENT PROFILE
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Chicken, chicken broth, duck, tapioca, sunflower oil, salt, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, taurine, turmeric, salmon oil, zinc oxide, magnesium sulfate, reduced iron, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, manganese sulfate, copper amino acid complex, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, beta-carotene, folic acid