Zero Shock Technology is the advanced shock absorbing component in the center of the shock absorbing leash that cushions and eases the pressure for both the owner and the dog.
- Built with EzyDog's patented Zero Shock Technology
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Drastically reduces strain and pull on dog and owner
- Neoprene outer on handle making it waterproof and comfortable to grasp
- Reflective stitching for nighttime safety
- Accessory D-Ring for attachment of keyring or any item with a clip
- Ultimate comfort, control and protection for you and your dog
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Chocolate, Candy, Orange, Red, Bubble Gum, Purple
- Size Options: 25 inch, 48 inch
A Warning About our EzyDog Zero Shock Leash
Caution: Product has not been available in all markets in all countries
Caution: The traffic control feature with the extra handle is only available on the 48 inch Zero Shock Leash version
Now Go and Play!
The Best Training Dog Leash - EzyDog's Zero Shock Leash
EzyDog's Zero Shock dog leash combines the ultimate comfort, control, and protection, while not compromising on style and quality! The Zero Shock Leash has been designed using our Zero Shock Technology—a shock absorbing component that drastically reduces strain and pull on the dog and the owner.
Utilizing the EzyDog Soft Touch Webbing™ and a generously sized neoprene handle, this leash really is a pleasure to hold in your hand and is perfect for walking and jogging with your dog. The Zero Shock Technology adds protection from sudden moves made by you or your dog, a need still in demand well beyond the training stage. Make your walks more enjoyable and comfortable with this shock absorbing leash. Your dog will love it too. It is durable, comfortable and highly functional – who said you can’t have it all! Don't forget to pair the Zero Shock dog leash with a unique dog collar or durable dog harness from EzyDog!
Traffic Control (Only Available on 48 in. Leash)
This extra handle is positioned near your dog’s collar giving you quick and secure control of your dog when required.