Petcurean Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain Free Duck Pate Recipe for Dogs
For dogs who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all dogs will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your dog requires including premium quality cage-free duck which provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while salmon oil helps maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- Premium quality cage-free duck as a single poultry protein source
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Antioxidant rich cranberries to support immune system function
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Available in 12.5oz (354g)
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavourful ingredients available. Here is a full list of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Duck, duck broth, tapioca, dried egg whites, pumpkin, cranberries, flaxseed, salmon oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, taurine, salt.
Crude protein (min)7.5%Crude fat (min)5.5%Crude fibre (max)1%Moisture (max)78%